What we believe
We believe that all children should have the chance to have a healthy future, full of opportunities. We are committed to community engagement and facilitating philanthropic tourism support in rural Himalayas in Nepal. We seek to help marginalized children of poverty enroll in schools.
Projects to Fundraise for
- School Sponsorship Project - Help the most marginalized children go to school by paying for their uniform, books, and school fees.
- Micro Savings Project - we act like a bank in rural communities (without interest), so that families can save for their children's education and future.
- Goat and Pig Sponsorship Project - Donate goats or pigs to landless families so they may earn an income by raising, breeding, and selling the animals.
- School Project - Build or renovate a school in a rural area, so that more children can get an education.
- Hospital Project - Help get vital equipment for a rural hospital in Nepal.
- School Library Project - Build a school library in Nepal, so children can have access to books and learn to love reading.
- Health, Hygiene and Sanitation Project - Teach rural communities about the washing of hands, brushing of teeth, and dealing with menstruation.
How you can help
If you are eager to raise money for our charity, please do not hesitate!
- Start a campaign today using your creativity and passion. It takes 5 minutes to start.
- Ask your friends & family to support your campaign with donations.
- Sell crafts or baked goods to raise money.
- 100% of your money is used to fund the charitable project of your choice.
- We will send you an impact report to show what your fundraising has accomplished.
- Join in our charity mission!
If you would like more information about our charity, go to the website of our sister charity organization.
Contact us if you would like more fundraising ideas.